9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order

Planets of Solar System, SURPRISING CITY

SOLAR SYSTEM:

 A  Similar System with Celestial Bodies Revolving Around a Star Other than the Sun is Known as  Solar System.There are 9 Planets in our Solar System:-

  1. Mercury
  2. Venus
  3. Earth
  4. Mars
  5. Jupiter
  6. Saturn
  7. Uranus
  8. Neptune
  9. Pluto
Planets of Solar System, SURPRISING CITY
Solar System

1) Mercury:-

Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun and the size of Mercury is  a little bit larger than Earth’s moon. It  takes fifty-nine Earth days to make one rotation. A year on Mercury goes by fast.Its diameter is 4,879 km, which is approximately 38%  of the diameter of Earth .

Planets of Solar System, 9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order, SURPRISING CITY, SURPRISING CITY

2) Venus:-

Venus is the 2nd planet in our Solar System.The size of Venus is double than the Earth. The average temperature on Venus surface is 465 C (900 F).This is a planet which can also seen from the earth on the western side of the sky.The Approximate diameter of Venus is 12,104 km that is about 95% of the diameter of Earth.

Planets of Solar System, 9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order, SURPRISING CITY, SURPRISING CITY

 

3) Earth:-

Earth is the third planet in our Solar System and the only planet on which Life exists.About 71% of Earth’s surface is covered with water mostly by oceans and the remaining 29% is land consisting of islands and continents . 12,742 km is the Approximate diameter of Earth.

Planets of Solar System, 9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order, SURPRISING CITY, SURPRISING CITY

 

4) Mars:-

The fourth planet in our Solar System is Mars.The temperature of Mars is cold almost -63 C. Mars having a large similarities with Earth: It is rocky, has valleys,mountains and canyons..The Approximate diameter of Mars is 6,779 km.

Planets of Solar System, 9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order, SURPRISING CITY, SURPRISING CITY

5) Jupiter:-

Jupiter is the fifth and oldest planet of our Solar System.Jupiter is the Largest planet of our Solar System.It  has a diameter of about 88,695 miles (142,800 kilometers) which is more than Eleven times diameter of Earth. The average temperature of Jupiter is -145 °Celsius.It’s volume is over 1,300 times the volume of Earth. Jupiter is too big that almost 1,300 Earths could fit inside of it.

Planets of Solar System, 9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order, SURPRISING CITY, SURPRISING CITY

 

6) Saturn:-

The sixth planet from the sun is Saturn also known for its Rings.The rings are made of rocks and ice and the researchers are not confirm about that how the rings are produced.The diameter of Saturn is 120,536 km (74,900 miles); that’s about 9.5 times bigger than the diameter of the Earth. .Saturn has 62 moons and some other are not officially named.The average temperature is -178 °Celsius.

Planets of Solar System, 9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order, SURPRISING CITY, SURPRISING CITY

 

7) Uranus:-

The seventh planet and the third largest  in our  Solar System is Uranus.It is very cold because it is far apart from the sun and its average temperature is – 244 Degree Celsius. It is also the coldest planet known as Ice Giant.The Diameter of Uranus is 51,120 km (31,763 miles).Uranus has 24 Moons.The life does not exist on it due to low temperature.

Planets of Solar System, 9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order, SURPRISING CITY, SURPRISING CITY

8) Neptune:-

Neptune is the eight planet in our Solar System.It is the most distant planet from the Sun.Neptune has 5 rings and it is also the coldest planet.Neptune is the fourth largest planet in Solar System, after Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus. he diameter of Neptune is 49,500 km that is 3.9 times  bigger than the diameter of Earth.The average temperature on this planet is -214 °Celsius.

Planets of Solar System, 9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order, SURPRISING CITY, SURPRISING CITY

 

9) Pluto:-

The ninth planet in the  our Solar System is Pluto also known as Dwarf planet.Pluto is different from other planets in many respects.Pluto is very small in size even less than the size of earth’s moon.The diameter of Pluto is 2,301 km (1,430 miles) and is about 1/6th the size of Earth.The Highest coldest temperature of Pluto is -387 degrees F (-233 C).

Planets of Solar System, 9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order, SURPRISING CITY, SURPRISING CITY

 

One Comment on “9 Planets of Solar System in Proper Order”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.